To help you decide whether you might have a problem with your own drinking, try taking this quiz. The answers are nobody’s business but your own.
If you can answer yes to any one of these questions, maybe it’s time you took a serious look at what your drinking might be doing to you and how it is affecting your life.
- Do you lose time from school or work because of drinking?
- Do you drink to lose shyness and build up self-confidence?
- Is drinking affecting your reputation?
- Do you drink to escape from study or home worries?
- Does it bother you if somebody says maybe you drink too much?
- Do you have to take a drink to go out on a date?
- Do you ever get into money trouble over buying liquor?
- Have you lost friends since you’ve started drinking?
- Do you hang out now with a crowd where stuff is easy to get??
- Do your friends drink less than you do?
- Do you drink until the bottle is empty?
- Have you ever had a loss of memory from drinking?
- Has drunk driving ever put you into a hospital or a jail?
- Do you get annoyed with classes or lectures on drinking?
- Do you think you have a problem with liquor?
©2007- 2009 by
A.A. World Services, Inc
Excerpts from pamphlets
A Message To Teenagers..
Young People and A.A..